Leave a legacy
When people in the Middle East and North Africa turn on their TV each day, they’ll need programmes which give a living witness to Christ. When they scroll through social media, they’ll need inspiring, informative, educational content which makes a positive difference, every day. They’ll need an ever-present broadcaster that has touched the lives of millions of viewers by making God’s love visible.
It’s vital that SAT-7 keeps making the good news of Jesus known to people in the Middle East and North Africa. Please could you consider leaving a gift in your will to SAT-7 – to ensure future generations can tune in, discover God’s love, and be changed by the gospel message.
Why legacy gifts are vital
- Believers in the Middle East and North Africa are under pressure, and many are leaving the region. There's a need to provide long-term support for the Church.
- Technology is ever-developing, and SAT-7 strives to keep pace. We must keep turning out relevant, quality content that people can access easily.
- Many people in the region have no Christian friends. SAT-7 can offer them the fellowship of the wider Christian family.
SAT-7 depends on the generosity of people like you. One of the most significant ways you can make a difference is by leaving a gift in your will.
25 million people watch SAT-7's channels
24 hour-a-day broadcasting, in the region's main languages
900+ viewers contact us every day
90% of people in the region have access to satellite TV
The difference your gift can make
One of the most important decisions you'll ever make is choosing whom to include in your will. By remembering SAT-7, you'll help change lives through Christ-centred programming, broadcast into people's homes.
Your legacy gift will provide:
- Discipleship programmes for adults and children, building up the Church in the region
- Holistic education programmes, making a positive difference to people's lives
- Advocacy programmes that tackle culturally sensitive issues from a Christian perspective
My father chose a husband for me when I was 16. I was forced to marry him, and he beat me for 23 years. Then, he heard about Jesus from a SAT-7 programme and now he is a changed man. Now our whole family has accepted Jesus Christ into our lives.”
A Berber viewer
Could you consider a gift in your will to SAT-7?
Of course you will want to consider your family and friends, but as you make or update your will, please think about leaving a legacy gift to SAT-7.
If you’d like to know more, fill in this form. There is no obligation or expectation. If you'd like to know more about leaving a gift, we'll send you our legacy guide. Alternatively, if you'd like to speak to someone, please leave your phone number and we'll call you.
If you’ve already remembered SAT-7 in your will, thank you so much. It’s such a significant way to be part of this ministry. We’d be grateful if you could let us know.
Having been involved in broadcasting for many years, I appreciate the value of talking to people in their own homes, be it through radio or television. Being able to support SAT-7 to do so through a legacy is a privilege.”