Do you want to join us?
Our passion is to see this strategically important ministry have an even greater impact. We are a UK Christian charity seeking to recruit people who are passionate about our mission, ‘to see a growing Church in the Middle East and North Africa, confident in Christian faith and witness, serving the community and contributing to the good of society and culture’. Through working for SAT-7 UK you will become part of an exciting vision to strengthen the Body of Christ in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Admin Support Officer (part time)
- Finance Manager (part-time), or:
- Finance and Administrations Manager (FAM) (full time)
At present there are the following voluntary positions available within SAT-7 UK:
- Ambassador (volunteer)
- Trustee (volunteer)
- Internship or voluntary placements (in SAT-7 UK’s office in Chippenham)
- SAT-7 UK also offers a variety of short-term volunteer opportunities at SAT-7’s International Cyprus office . Placements vary from a few weeks to several months and are available to those with skills to fit a particular need.
At SAT-7 UK we seek to maximise the skills of each employee, and are committed to developing your career so that your potential is fully realised. If you are interested in any of the voluntary positions within SAT-7 please contact us.
SAT-7 International Vacancies
SAT-7 International is based in Cyprus. They currently have several vacancies, please click for more information about SAT-7 International’s vacancies.