- Are you experienced and enthusiastic administrator?
- Are looking for a new and challenging way to apply your skills?
- Would you like to serve God in an exciting and growing ministry to the Middle East and North Africa?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to these questions, please prayerfully consider applying for this key role with us.
SAT-7 UK is looking to recruit to its growing UK Team an Admin Support Officer. The Admin Support Officer will be a key part of the Finance and Admin team. The role is part time for up to 22.5 hours per week. The role is for an initial period of 3 months but may be required for longer.
The Admin Support Officer will:
- Help in answering the phones and dealing with inquiries
- Process telephone credit card payments
- Handle the incoming and outgoing post
- Scan key communication and help in the ongoing digitising of historical records
- Help manage supporter data held in our supporter database (Raisers Edge) including adding &updating records and adding gifts as required.
There is an Occupational Requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, for either position to be filled by a committed Christian.
Location: SN15 – the role is based in our Chippenham office; candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, with a valid visa and work permit already in place if required.
How to apply: If you are interested in either of these roles, please send your completed application, CV and covering letter to Rachel Fadipe at email@example.com (unfortunately candidates sending in a CV without an accompanying application form cannot be considered for shortlisting).
Closing date: Midday on Friday 18th January
SAT-7 UK Profile:
SAT-7 UK is a UK based charity that works to encourage the development of a growing church and to make the gospel visible to everyone in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). SAT-7 UK partners with SAT-7 International, seeking to raise awareness of SAT-7’s work, provide information about the region and encourage prayer through engaging and mobilising the UK church.
SAT-7 International is a network of five 24/7 Christian television channels broadcasting a creative mix of programmes, communicating God’s love in Arabic, Farsi and Turkish. The majority of programmes are made by Middle Easterners in studios in Lebanon, Istanbul and Egypt, ensuring that Christianity is presented in culturally appropriate ways to the wider population and supporting the Christian community in the region. SAT-7 is a charity, funded entirely by giving from Christians around the world.