The purpose of SAT-7 is to provide Christian television to support the work and witness of the church in the Middle East and North Africa.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Communications Manager to join our team in Cyprus. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing SAT-7 International’s corporate communications and branding, ensuring that SAT-7’s messaging is consistent, secure and appropriate. Also, he/she will manage the staff and coordinate the work of SAT-7 International Office’s Communications Team as part of the global hub for SAT-7’s Support offices and area representatives in other parts of the world.
The Communication Manager will report to the Chief Development Officer (CDO).
• Manages and coordinates SAT-7 corporate communications strategy and delivery across all platforms
• Manages and coordinates SAT-7’s international messaging and the use and development of its brand globally
• Create and implement campaigns aimed at support-raising in areas of the world where we currently have no Support Office or representation
• Responsible for internal communications i.e. SAT-7 intranet
• Responsible for SAT-7 annual Network Conference
• Provides needed support and material to SAT-7’s Support offices and area representatives
• Deals with communication requests and enquiries from donors, partners and agencies
• Producing Publications and promotional material
• Creating and running campaigns for awareness, fundraising and building general support base.
• Maintenance of individual supporter CRM
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Be sympathetic with and enthusiastic about the purpose and goals of SAT 7
• Minimum of three years of experience in a similar position
• University degree in Communication studies/ Marketing or similar
• Outstanding English writing/speaking skills. Arabic, Turk or Farsi would be an advantage
• Previous experience of working in the Middle East or North Africa a strong advantage
• Has a capability to build and sustain momentum, and an ability to keep an eye on the big picture while managing the details
• Self-motivated, confident, proactive, and highly organized
• Strong organizational skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end
• Proven ability to develop communications strategies. Be able to translate vision into strategy and establish steps to implement approved programs or projects
• Ability to cope with diversity, complexity and take good decisions in sometimes difficult or urgent situations
NICOSIA, CYPRUS WITH SOME TRAVELLING ABROAD
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter explaining your motivation to serve with SAT-7 to email@example.com. Please include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.