Join our growing team
- Do you have experience and passion for communication and a desire to help change people’s lives?
- Are you looking for a new and challenging way to apply your skills?
- Would you like to serve God in an exciting and growing ministry to the Middle East and North Africa?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to these questions, please prayerfully consider applying for this key role with us.
SAT-7 UK is looking to recruit to its growing team a Communications Officer. We are seeking a skilled and dedicated copywriter and/or graphic designer to work in our UK office in Chippenham, providing maternity cover for our Communications and Resources Officer for up to 1 year from October 2019. The role is full time; however part-time applicants will be considered; please indicate your availability in your application.
The Communications Officer will:
- Prepare copy for a number of publications in both print and digital form including prayer resources, general leaflets, magazine, prayer campaigns such as Lent and Advent.
- Support the development of resources for the engagement team to equip volunteers and churches.
- Desired not essential: Experience in Adobe InDesign to design the above and other assets.
There is an Occupational Requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, for either position to be filled by a committed Christian.
Location: SN15 – the role is based in our Chippenham office; candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, with a valid visa and work permit already in place if required.
How to apply: If you are interested in this role, please send your completed application, CV and covering letter to Rachel Fadipe at firstname.lastname@example.org (unfortunately candidates sending in a CV without an accompanying application form cannot be considered for shortlisting).
Closing date: Midday on Friday 20th September; interviews will be scheduled for 30th September.
SAT-7 UK Profile:
SAT-7 UK is a UK based charity that works to encourage the development of a growing church and to make the gospel visible to everyone in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). SAT-7 UK partners with SAT-7 International, seeking to raise awareness of SAT-7’s work, provide information about the region and encourage prayer through engaging and mobilising the UK church.
SAT-7 International is a network of four 24/7 Christian television channels broadcasting a creative mix of programmes, communicating God’s love in Arabic, Farsi and Turkish. The majority of programmes are made by Middle Easterners in studios in Lebanon, Istanbul and Egypt, ensuring that Christianity is presented in culturally appropriate ways to the wider population and supporting the Christian community in the region. SAT-7 is funded entirely by giving from Christians around the world.