- Are you experienced and enthusiastic about financial management?
- Are looking for a new and challenging way to apply your skills?
- Would you like to serve God in an exciting and growing ministry to the Middle East and North Africa?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to these questions, please prayerfully consider applying for this key role with us.
SAT-7 UK is looking to recruit to its growing UK Team either a
- Finance Manager (part-time), or:
- Finance and Administrations Manager (FAM) (full time)
The Finance Manager will:
- Oversee the smooth running of all daily & monthly financial processes & manage the work of the account officer
- Ensure the accuracy, timeliness and reliability of our financial data and documentation
- Co-ordinate the smooth running of our annual audit process
- Manage SAT-7’s financial policy, procedures and operational matters ensuring compliance in all statutory and regulatory areas
- Lead the preparation of our annual budget
The Finance and Admin Manager’s wider responsibilities will include contributing (as part of the Senior Leadership Team) to the strategic direction of the charity, liaison with our International Office finance team, management of third party relationships with key suppliers and support to the CEO in any legal matters.
There is an Occupational Requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, for either position to be filled by a committed Christian.
Location: SN15 – the role is based in our Chippenham office; candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, with a valid visa and work permit already in place if required.
How to apply: If you are interested in either of these roles, please send your completed application, CV and covering letter to Rachel Fadipe at firstname.lastname@example.org (unfortunately candidates sending in a CV without an accompanying application form cannot be considered for shortlisting).
SAT-7 UK Profile:
SAT-7 UK is a UK based charity that works to encourage the development of a growing church and to make the gospel visible to everyone in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). SAT-7 UK partners with SAT-7 International, seeking to raise awareness of SAT-7’s work, provide information about the region and encourage prayer through engaging and mobilising the UK church.
SAT-7 International is a network of five 24/7 Christian television channels broadcasting a creative mix of programmes, communicating God’s love in Arabic, Farsi and Turkish. The majority of programmes are made by Middle Easterners in studios in Lebanon, Istanbul and Egypt, ensuring that Christianity is presented in culturally appropriate ways to the wider population and supporting the Christian community in the region. SAT-7 is a charity, funded entirely by giving from Christians around the world.