A Middle Eastern ministry
SAT-7 International’s head office is in Cyprus where the strategy for programming and the day-to-day running of its channels takes place.
SAT-7 has production studios in Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey, Cyprus and London. There are also organisations in countries across the world, which seek to encourage Christians to pray for and financially support this vital ministry.
SAT-7 is not owned by any one person, ministry or Church, it is made up of Christians from around the world who believe that uncensored satellite television is the most effective way of making the Gospel visible to the Middle East and North Africa. It is governed by an International Council, the majority of whose voting members are Christians from the Middle East and North Africa. So, SAT-7 is effectively owned by the local Christian community.
Within the Middle East and North Africa SAT-7 seeks to:
- to make God’s love visible to our viewers
- to give local churches in the region a platform to educate and encourage their communities
- to combat misconceptions about the Christian faith in the region
- to work inter-denominationally
- to foster bridges of understanding with the much larger non-Christian majority without compromising the truth of God’s Word
SAT-7’s statements of faith are the Nicene Creed and Lausanne Covenant.