SAT-7 UK is committed to delivering a high standard of service to all those who engage with our work.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our work, we’d like to hear about it. We value the opportunity this feedback gives us to learn and improve.
Our Policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use
- To publicise our complaints procedure so that people know how to make a complaint.
- To make sure that all complaints are investigated in a timely way.
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
Our commitment to you
- We will treat complaints seriously.
- We will always treat you with courtesy and fairness in your dealings with us.
- We will treat your complaints with sensitivity, discretion and understanding.
We are keen to hear from anyone who believes we have fallen short of the high standards we set ourselves.
You can contact us to complain or provide feedback by:
- Telephone 01249 765865 (lines open between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday)
- Via email email@example.com
- Contact us form on the website https://www.sat7uk.org/contact-sat-7/
- You can write to the following address:
SAT-7 UK Trust
3 – 4 New Road
We will acknowledge and provide an initial response to your feedback within 10 working days of receiving it. Whilst we expect to be able to resolve most complaints within that timeframe, if we need to conduct a more in-depth investigation, we will aim to provide you with a full response within 20 working days. If we are unable to meet that deadline due to exceptional circumstances, we will, of course, let you know.
If you are not happy with the response you receive, you can escalate your concerns to SAT-7 UK’s Executive director, who may refer the case to the Board of Trustees, for the case to be considered in more detail.
If your complaint is about our fundraising activities and we are unable to resolve it to your satisfaction, you can ask the Fundraising Regulator, for an independent investigation via their website at http://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/ by post to Fundraising Regulator, 2nd floor, CAN Mezzanine Building, 49-51 East Road, Old Street, London, N1 6AH, or by phone on 0300 999 3407.